Our Salesforce consultancy empowers our clients to:
Improve M&E practice
- Record attendance based service delivery
- Verify client identity through facial recognition software
- Track outcomes for clients and program efficiency
Get on top of fundraising and reporting to donors
- Keep track of Formal Funding applications and reporting deadlines
- Capture all donations in the Salesforce system and thank donors timeously
- Issue Section 18A receipts from Salesforce
Build deeper relationships with your stakeholders
- Build a robust (Customer Relationship Management) CRM system on the Salesforce platform
- Enhance targeted communication via Salesforce or Mailchimp
- Track the engagement of supporters to identify key-role-players
Improve Volunteer Management
- Streamline your volunteer application process
- Report on active vs inactive volunteers
- Keep track of volunteer hours mobilised
Outsource Sys Admin
- Work with our dedicated staff to maintain your Salesforce instance, backup data and manage users and licenses
- Let us help craft custom reports
- Receive assistance with email campaigns for marketing/ appeals/ events
Salesforce integrations with
- Xero accounting software,
- QuickBooks accounting software,
- payment gateways like Payfast (via bank feed into accounting software)
- Mailchimp email platform and various others
Why Choose Salesforce
- 10 free licenses for non-profits.
- All data in one place – an authoritative source of all your org data and intellectual property.
- Accessible anywhere with internet (via phones/tablets, etc. in the field).
- It’s secure! State of the art encryption, dual authentication.
- It’s flexible – changing it, adding fields, reports, etc. (with almost no coding).
- Complete control of data access and rights (who can see what, what can they do with it).
- Global community of users means you can find support from lots of service providers and 1000’s of 3rd party apps (eg project mgt, SMS integration etc.).